Obtain a Boiler Unit Form

                                                                                                                   Boiler Forms
Apply for a Repair/Erection License Use this form to request a license to engage in the erection, repair, and/or alteration of boilers and pressure vessels in Tennessee.
Need repairs? View our 2024 list of TN Licensed Erection / Repair Companies.
Application for Certificate of Competency/ Commission Use this form to request a Certificate of Competency to work in the state of Tennessee. Applicants must be an inspector of a boiler or pressure vessel company. this form expires annually and must be renewed prior to December 31.

Replacement of Stamped Data Form

Use this form to request replacement of a stamped data and/or nameplate.
Second Hand Form Use this form for permission to install or re-install a second-hand boiler or pressure vessel formerly operated in Tennessee, another state, or internationally. These boilers and pressure vessels must be stamped and equivalent to Tennessee's construction standard.

Contact Us

Boiler Unit
(615) 741-1900