Lunch 'n Learns/Webinars
There are several options to choose from to host an in-person Lunch 'n Learn or virtual webinar for your agency!
Check out Working for a Healthier Tennessee's Presentation Menu of wellness, physical activity, healthy eating and tobacco cessation topics.
Please email us at WFHT.TN@tn.gov to schedule one of our offerings or request a custom topic.
Check out Here4TN's Training Catalog of workplace stress, healthy lifestyles, stress, wellness, financial topics and more.
How to access the Here4TN Training Catalog and schedule a training:
- Navigate to the Manager Resources section of the Here4TN website
- Scroll down to Training Programs to expand the menu and pinpoint the current Training Catalog.
- Complete and submit the State of Tennessee Training Request Form*.
*Tips for completing the State of Tennessee Training Request Form:
- (Optional) Additional Emails for Notifications: Add emails of individuals you want to be in-the-loop on the training.
- Are Company Contact & Requester the Same = NO
- Authorization Required for Account = NO
- Using Bank of Hours = YES
- Event Type = If you choose Web Training, there's an option to select Webinar Supplied By. "Client" means that you are providing the webinar log in details and will need to share that with Here4TN before your scheduled training.
- Training Topic Type? = CATALOG
- Comments or Special Instructions = This is where you can specify a different training length if you desire something different than what the Here4TN Training Catalog states. (You can request your training be as short as 30 minutes!)
- Check out Sharecare’s health education webinar catalog for topics on physical, social, community, purpose and financial wellness.
- Email WFHT.TN@tn.gov if you’re interested in scheduling one of these webinars. Please request at least 30 days in advance of preferred date.
- Note: All topics in Sharecare’s health education catalog are only offered virtually.