Apply for OS/OW Permit

A single trip or annual permit must be obtained before traveling with oversize and/or overweight loads on Tennessee roadways.  All permit types can be obtained through the TNTRIPS application.

An account must exist within the application prior to ordering a permit. If you or your company do not have an active account, apply for access online by selecting "Register a New Account" within the TNTRIPS system.

Customers may choose to use a third-party permit agency to obtain an oersize and/or overdimensional permit.

image of oversized load