You must post a Price Schedule Report with the Department before entering business and then at least annually thereafter. You also must submit with the Report the following information:
- The number of drinks sold for each type of drink or for each category of drinks with the same price and pour size or bottle ounce;
- The ounce pour by drink or bottle ounces of each item sold; and
- The sales price for that sale (including drink special prices).
The above listed information can be submitted in one of two ways:
- If you have a point-of-sale system that can print reports (such as a product mix report) that include the above information, then you can simply submit a printed report.
- If you do not have a system that can provide the required information, you must complete the Standard Price Schedule Form.