Board of Nursing Home Administrators
When completing the application process below, you will be required to submit an official transcript from the institution where you completed your education. The transcript must be mailed directly from the educational institution to the board office located at 665 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37243.
► Applying for initial licensure from your professional licensing board has become a bit easier. The Department of Health has an online application process that will allow all health care professionals to apply online for an initial license and complete (and update as necessary) a practitioner profile mandatory for certain professions. The process is user friendly and convenient and even allows you to pay for your initial application utilizing a credit card, debit card or e-check. You will also be able to upload many of the documents required to complete your initial application! Please go to the initial application link below to begin the online process.
- Application and Instructions for Licensure as a Nursing Home Administrator (Paper Application -2102)
- Mandatory Practitioner Profile Questionnaire for Licensed Health Care Providers (Paper Application -3585)
- Instructions and Application for a Preceptor (Paper Application -3586)
- Declaration of Citizenship (Paper Application -4183)
- Declaration of Eligibility for Expedited Licensure Process for a Military Member (Paper Application -4279)
- Expedited Licensure for Military Spouses Form (Paper Application -4280)
- Name and Address Change Request (Paper Application -3619)
- Reinstatement Application (Paper Application -4049)
- Affidavit of Retirement From Practice in Tennessee (Paper Application -3460)
- AIT Progress Forms (Paper Application -2102)