Commodity Supplemental Food Program



The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) works to improve the health of low-income elderly persons at least 60 years of age by supplementing their diets with nutritious USDA foods.  CSFP is adminstered by the Tennessee Department of Health, with approximately 11,000 participants receiving monthly CSFP benefits in three counties:  Davidson, Dyer, and Shelby.  Click here for more information about CSFP locations and their hours of operation.

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible to particpate in CSFP, elderly adults must live in Davidson, Dyer, or Shelby county AND meet the income guidelines.  The household income must be at or below 130 percent of the Poverty Guidelines.  Please refer to the table below for CSFP Income Eligibility Guidelines.


Household Size




































Each Add'l Member Add:




In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1)            mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
                Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
                1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
                Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; 

(2)           fax: (202) 690-7442; or 

(3)          email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

  En Español


For special accommodations contact Luvenia Harrison, ADA Coordinator / Civil Rights Compliance Officer, TDH, or (615) 741-9421.