What is Living Well with Chronic Conditions?
The Living Well with Chronic Conditions, Take Charge of Your Diabetes and Cancer: Thriving and Surviving Self-Management programs are licensed programs of the Self-Management Resource Center (SMRC).
For complete information about licensing, policies, fee schedules, and the Self-Management Resource Center license application, see: SMRC: Licensing Procedures and Policies.
Overview of Requirements and Fees
· The Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP) is a licensed program of the Self-Management Resource Center, and the Self-Management Resource Center retains 0wnership of the copyright to the program.
· Leaders agree that they will not alter the program.
· Agencies or organizations offering CDSMP must obtain a license before being trained.
· A 3-year multi-program license from Self-Management Resource Center is $1500 for organizations that will offer up to 100 workshops and six leader trainings per year.
· For those who find the licensing fee to be a barrier, there are two options:
1. Organizations can e-mail the Self-Management Resource Center at
email@example.com to request a reduced license fee, OR
2. They can work with another organization that is already licensed.
Licensed Tennessee Organizations
· Get more information about organizations in Tennessee currently licensed to offer the Self-Management Resource Center Programs.
Self-Management Resource Center Listing of Licensed Organizations
Get more information about organizations currently licensed to offer Self-Management Programs. Go to Evidence-Based Leadership Council: Chronic Disease and Medication Management. Search by zip code to find the self-management program nearest you. The directory includes both U.S. and international programs.