Local Government Purchasing Forum
Virtual Local Government Purchasing Forum - September 22 & 23, 2021
The State of Tennessee's Central Procurement Office hosted a free Virtual Statewide Purchasing Forum for local government and higher education procurement officials on September 22nd and 23rd, 2021.
Attendees had the opportunity to....
- Learn how to find, utilize, and gain savings through Statewide Contracts.
- Attend the Virtual Supplier Fair and speak with Statewide Contract Suppliers.
- Network with Procurement officials from across the State, in a virtual space via WebEx.
Previous forum session materials and presentations:
- TNSmartShop Presentation
- How DGS Serves You - Vehicle & Asset Management
- Cooperatives 101
- Commodities, Services, & Technology
- Building Positive Supplier Relationships
- How DGS Serves You - Document Solutions
- Governor's Office of Diversity Business Enterprise (GoDBE)
- Statewide Contracts fot the Tech Savvy
- Statewide Purchasing Forum Agenda
- Putting Statewide Contracts to Use
- Managing Crises with Sourcing
Local Government Purchasing Forum, Nashville - November 6, 2019
Session materials and presentations: