School Health Laws, Standards, and Guidelines
Laws, Standards, and Guidelines
- 2000 Coordinated School Health Act
- 2006 Expansion Public Chapter
- CSH Standards and Guidelines
- FERPA/HIPAA Guidelines
- The 2021-22 School Health Laws Document can assist you in implementing coordinated school health throughout the school year.
The 2021-22 School Health Laws Document includes all laws related to school health and will be updated annually after each legislative session. You may search within the document by using keywords or the T.C.A. number for the specific law you are looking for. There is also a section that lists any new or amended laws passed during the 2021 legislative session.
To Access Tennessee Laws
- Go to the Tennessee Code Unannotated Free Public Access pageon Lexis Nexis.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- At the top of the page in the Search field, enter the code number (i.e., 49-1-101), or search by keyword in Title 49.