Shelbyville Driver Services Center
The Shelbyville Driver Services Center is closed until further notice.
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
200 Dover Street, Suite 108
Shelbyville, TN 37160
(Located rear of building)
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (931) 680-2575
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR).
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Tullahoma Driver Services Center - 307 Industrial Blvd., Tullahoma
- Fayetteville Driver Services Center - 4110 Thornton Taylor Pkwy., Fayetteville
- Lewisburg/Marshall County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Murfreesboro Driver Services Center - 1035 Samsonite Blvd., Murfreesboro
- Murfreesboro Express Services Center - 3906 Blaze Drive, Murfreesboro (Express: Duplicates and Renewals Only)