Resources for Grantees
- TDEC Presentation: March 2023 Non-Competitive Grant Workshop (added 03/16/2023)
- American Rescue Plan (ARP) Non-Competitive Grant Contract (added 2/17/2023)
This pro forma grant contract outlines the terms and conditions for all non-competitive grant awards. Individual grant contracts will specify the approved infrastructure type, project award type, maximum liability, recipient contact information, and the Grant Budget. All other terms and conditions will remain unchanged.
- Asset Management Plan Guide (added 01/20/2023)
This guide highlights the connection between building a comprehensive asset management plan (AMP) and addressing critical needs identified as red flags in the Tennessee Infrastructure Scorecard (Scorecard). Users should use this guide to assist addressing Scorecard AMP red flags to meet grant criteria as described in the Non-Competitive Grant Manual. Some utilities may have asset management programs and plans that far exceed this guide and its companion templates. Other utilities may have elements of an AMP but lack the type of comprehensive plan that meets the grant requirements. Even if your utility has a robust AMP, your utility should use this guidance to assess your current AMP for areas of potential updates.
These companion Tennessee Asset Management Templates are Microsoft Excel Workbooks designed to help users assemble the minimum required data and information to begin building a comprehensive AMP. These workbooks will assist entities in identifying the criticality and potential improved needs of their drinking water, wastewater, and/or stormwater assets.
- Drinking Water Inventory Workbook-Version 1
- Drinking Water Inventory Workbook with Example Data-Version 1
- If you own or operate a drinking water system, please use this workbook.
- Wastewater Inventory Workbook-Version 1
- Wastewater Inventory Workbook Example-Version 1
- If you own or operation a wastewater system, please use this workbook.
- Stormwater Inventory Workbook-Version 1
- Stormwater Inventory Workbook with Example-Version 1
- If you own or operate a stormwater system, please use this workbook.
- TDEC Recording: Proper Procurement for ARP Non-Competitive Grant Applicants (added 12/20/2022)
Please Note: The recorded presentation misspeaks about "baby Davis bacon" compliance. ARP legislation states that Davis-Bacon applies for contracts greater than $10,000,000, not less than. The guidance also states that although you do not have a Davis- Bacon clause in contracts funded by ARP for less than $10M, if you combine ARP funds with other federal funds on prime construction contracts above $2,000, Davis- Bacon may be triggered if the rule is applicable for that source of funding.
- TDEC Presentation: October 2022 Virtual Q&A Session (added 10/15/2022)
- TDEC Guidance: Guidelines for Transferring Non-Competitive Grant State Allocations (added 07/12/2022)
- TDEC Presentation: July 2022 Update & Q&A Session (added 07/08/2022)
- TDEC Presentation: April 2022 Non-Competitive Grant Workshops (added 04/21/2022)
- TDEC Guidance: Non-Competitive Grant Manual (updated 04/18/2022)
- TDEC Guidance: Best Practices in Collaborative Planning (added 10/28/2021)
- Tennessee Infrastructure Scorecard
- Asset Management for Water and Wastewater Utilities (updated 10/28/2021)
Common Funding Errors for DWR-ARP Non-Collaborative Applications
Common Funding Errors for DWR-ARP Collaborative Applications
TDEC ARP General Resources
- TDEC ARP FAQs (added 05/05/2022)
- TDEC Presentation: Water Infrastructure Investment Plan January 2022 Webinar (added 01/19/2022)
- TDEC Presentation: Water Infrastructure Investment Plan Virtual Town Hall (added 12/21/2021)
- TDEC Presentation: Draft Infrastructure Investment Plan (added 10/29/2021)
Water and Wastewater System Funding
Additional ARP Resources
- Tennessee Resiliency Plan (updated 11/02/2022)
- State of Tennessee Local Fiscal Recovery Fund Technical Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (added 06/02/2022)
- Fully Utilizing American Rescue Plan Funding (TDEC, ECD, and the Comptroller of the Treasury) (added 08/01/2021)
- ARPA Local Relief Frequently Asked Questions
- Treasury Releases COVID-19 Recovery Fund Info
- H.R. 1319 – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds – Interim Final Rule
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
This Page Last Updated: March 16, 2023 at 1:06 PM